About Online PA100
The Pennsylvania Enterprise Registration Online PA-100 will
assist you in completing all applicable sections that pertain to your
Enterprise's individual registration needs. The Online PA-100 may be used to
register a new enterprise, add additional taxes or services or to register a new
enterprise that is acquiring all or part of an existing enterprise.
||You will automatically receive your account number(s)
via e-mail if you provide your e-mail address in section 4. If you do
not provide your e-mail address, do not have an e-mail address, or do
not receive your e-mail notification you may retrieve your account
number(s), simply by logging on to http://www.pa100.state.pa.us.
Click on Check Application Status and enter your Application ID and
4-digit PIN. Your PIN will be assigned when you start a new application
on the next screen. Be sure to write down your Application ID
and PIN or print the screen as a record.
Registrations for the following taxes and services will be processed
- Employer Withholding Tax
- Promoter License
- Sales, Use, Hotel Occupancy Tax License
- Transient Vendor Certificate
- Public Transportation Assistance Tax License
- Unemployment Compensation
- Use Tax
- Wholesaler Certificate
- Workers' Compensation
- Vehicle Rental Tax
If you are registering for any of the following taxes or services, you must
print the application upon completion and mail it to the
Commonwealth of PA, Department of Revenue, Bureau of Business Trust Fund Taxes,
PO Box 280901, Harrisburg, PA 17128-0901 for processing.
NOTE: You will be prompted at
the end to print the application.
- Cigarette Dealer License
- Fuels Tax Permit
- Liquid Fuels Tax Permit
- Motor Carriers Road Tax/IFTA
- Small Games of Chance Lic./Cert.
You cannot use the Pennsylvania
Enterprise Registration Online PA-100 if you are:
- Applying for Corporation Taxes (Contact the Department of State at (717) 787-1057)
- Applying for Sales Tax Exempt Status (Complete REV-72,
Sales Tax Exemption Application)
- Reactivating Tax(es) or Service(s) (Complete the paper PA-100)
- Adding Establishment(s) (Complete the paper PA-100)
- Applying for PA UC Experience Records & Reserve Account Balance of
(Complete the paper PA-100)
- Updating Information (name, address, etc) (Complete either the paper PA-100 or
Tax Account Information Change/Correction Form)
Return to the On-Line PA-100